2008年6月12日木曜日

Tanz Suite Nr.2 by German Zupforchestra















Today, I'd like to show you the nice youtube video. Mr. FK kindly told me this. "Hessische Zupforchester" in Homberg, Germany played "Tanz Suite Nr.2 (op.21)" composed by Takashi Kubota on June 8th, 2008. I really have a good impression. Surprizingly, the conductor plays percussions at the same time while conducting. That's amazing. So, please watch it.

Tanz Suite Nr.2 (op.21) [HZO on June 8, 2008]

I visited the webpage of "Hessische Zupforchester". There you find a link "information on Kubota toremolo, here". In the downloaded pdf file, you find the "scores for toremolo based on Kubota method including deccel and accel". This might mean that the HZO members play their mandolins using Kubota method. I am not actually sure, but it seems natural that they choose "Tanz Zwei" in their concert. I am also impressed by their skills of playing. To be honest, I did not believe that the mandolin orchestra are still present in Germany and Italy. They have regular concerts frequently. Does that mean that HZO is the professional orchestra? Therefore I am very surprized.

0 件のコメント: